Enid Miracle League Mud Volleyball
It's more than a giant mud pit!
It's a way to give back to the community and support the Enid Miracle League along with ABC Park!
We want you to have fun and stay safe,
so please review the following rules before game day!
IN THE MUD PIT
• Teams of 6-10 Players
Co-ed teams required
2 Females in the pit at all times
• Must provide one line judge for every game, we provide the referee
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
• Old tennis shoes or water shoes (duct-taped to your feet)
• Clothing that you don't mind getting REALLY MUDDY!
* Prizes will be awarded for best dressed!
GET YOUR MUD ON
• Your team is guaranteed to play three games
• Standard volleyball rules apply
• 3 opening games guaranteed followed by Single Elimination: 45-minute game or best 2 out of 3 sets (You must win by 2 points - Rally Scoring to 15 points)
Bring your own cooler, $100/cooler (alcoholic beverages allowed)
Food will be available for purchase.
Beverages sold onsite
We accept cash, check, or card
Shoes must be duct taped to feet at all times (will sell duct tape at the event)
6-10 people per Team
Teams must be Co-ED
2 Females in the mud pit at all times
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Should there be a change in your team roster before the day of the event, it will be required that the participant complete a paper registration & waiver at registration before games begin at 9 AM.
Players must be 13 years of age or older. Players under the age of 18 will require parental consent to play.
Check the website: before game day, looking over document "The Dirt About Mud Volleyball" for all game day details, rules, parking information, etc. This will be available within 2 weeks of the event.